Explore more content from Big League Performance and Rehab through our blog below, covering common questions, general recommendations and more!
Recent Blog Posts
- You’re More Than Your Shoulder MRI
- IT Band Syndrome in Runners
- Making the Most Out of the Open
- Are You Paying Enough Attention to Your Warm Up?
- What We Expect From the 2021 CrossFit Open
- The Basics of Endurance Training
- Strength Training Basics: Building Your Own Workout
- Returning to Overhead Movements With Shoulder Pain
- Do You Want to Learn How to Do a Handstand Walk?
- It’s Totally Normal to Pee When You Workout, Right?
- What’s The Best Way to Squat
- How to Handle Hip Impingement
- Improve Your Shoulder Health and Overhead Pressing
- How to Sprint Faster
- The Truth About Kipping Pull Ups
- Episode 13 | Nora Shank, RD
- Getting Back To The Gym After COVID-19
- Ep12 | CG Green
- Ep11 | Cami Wolff- Taking the Well-Rounded Approach to Wellness
- Ep10 | Jenna Weintraub, LGSW: Handling Different Emotions Surrounding COVID-19 and Exercise
- Ep9 | Ralph Navarrete
- Ep8 | Owner of District Crossfit & Patriot Crossfit: Andrew Killion
- Ep7 | Mona Garcia
- Ep6 | Andrew Whitener of District Performance
- Ep5 | Vic Williams: The Boxing Guy
Move the District Podcast
Our Move the District podcast was created to help people get a better understanding of the offerings that are available in the health and fitness community in Washington D.C. and the surrounding areas.
Each week we feature a prominent health and fitness professional in the DC area to discuss various topics within the health and wellness industry.
Ep12 | CG Green
Ep11 | Cami Wolff- Taking the Well-Rounded Approach to Wellness
Ep10 | Jenna Weintraub, LGSW: Handling Different Emotions Surrounding COVID-19 and Exercise
Ep9 | Ralph Navarrete
Ep8 | Owner of District Crossfit & Patriot Crossfit: Andrew Killion
Ep7 | Mona Garcia
Ep6 | Andrew Whitener of District Performance
Ep5 | Vic Williams: The Boxing Guy
Ep4 | Tammy Whyte: Running Expert & Group Fitness Trainer
Ep3 | Tim Williams: Action Drives Clarity
Ep2 | David Magida: How Elevate Interval Fitness Is Doing Things Differently
Ep1 | Welcome to Move The District