On today’s episode, I had the chance of speaking with my friend, Andrew Whitener, of District Performance. I’m super pumped for you to hear my conversation with Andrew as he has a wealth of knowledge in baseball and he gets to work with athletes of all ages. Andrew also coaches travel baseball for the DC Dynasty which is one of the most competitive baseball organizations in the DC metropolitan area.
- How we’re striving to develop our community by helping others
- How Andrew transitioned from being a Princeton economics grad to a strength coach
- Ways we can move healthcare forward in the U.S.
- The differences of training an adolescent baseball player vs. training an adult
- What physical therapists can learn from strength coaches
Reach out to Andrew:
Via Instagram: @districtperformancedc